Larry,
Yes, I heard that one too. I listened and carefully watched all his work, and some I watched more than once. They are all good.

Fran, The Korg Kronos could be OK...but I have not heard the Orchestreal sounds on it at all. They may be crap just like the M3 was. Actually I found that the same exact problems with sound existed on BOTH the PA2 and M3. Korg needs to up the game on their sounds. We will see if the Kronos is any better than M3, in the area I am taliking about.

Reember, when these 2 keyboards (which ever ones it is) are married closly together, you CAN NOT get to any of the controls on the lower. So it really just needs to be a MIDI controller, or you will need other MIDI control HW to control it.

The key here is the sounds, and function of the lower.
For those of you that have never played organ (with pedals as well) and had the freedom of that extra manual, you may not know what your missing.

No, you could not do the performance he does withou the lower keybed.....especially on a measly 61 note keyboard! Imagine the split point in the normal spot you play...now go watch these performances again..can't be done.

You need a lot more room on the left than you would have. And you just move to lower when needed for the different sound.

Really my whole point of the post is the SOUND. A second area is the full organ function.