Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
James,

I am selling the Audya this week and moving on the whole thing with Ketron is flawed, look on SZ Ketron you will see my thoughts on the matter. Thanks for the phone number I will give you a call next week for some purchasing advice. The telephones in Ireland have never been OK I worked at King Crisps about 30 years back and it took about 1 hr to call Manchester. Happy days are here again!

Just don't expect a flawless product when you buy a lionstracs. These instruments will have their issues and will probably allways have their little issues.

But since the issues are software, when you can make a good description of the problem, DOM can prolly fix them quickly (ATLEAST HE WILL TRY HIS BEST)

One more tip, if you need a rockstable OS for performing, never jump to a new OS/software verion on the day of release. First wayt and see what issues the early addapters have with the new software version.

Also make sure you have your original OS backed UP safely before upgrading, so you can allways make a step back when problems arise. Its a new way of thinking, if you can addapt to it, you'll be very happy with your RED (just love the looks of it) dreammachine

http://keyszone.boards.net