Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Just a note:
Now is about 15 years that I make this work, before I was supplyer from Roland Europe, Generalmusic, Solton (SG-X)and some others small companys too.
I had sell also many keyboards/module around the world.

try to search/find on the net IF one time the LIONSTRACS have stolen some money or have never shipped what the custumer have payed.

I really like to know IF ONE exist.
Same way for the all replacements parts, sometime in delay ( if was not on stock) but always shipped when request.

One example can be Midem...have ordered the PCIExpress VGA...do you get it and was working?
I gave you the all support that you have request me?

Of course sometime I'm busy too or I'm in production, for that sometime the emails have some delay.

Dom
Maybe you didn’t understanding what I was getting at when I said was it safe to buy a GROOVE from Lionstracs, can you understand that all that has gone on with Audya which I bought 12 months ago and we still don't have a finished product, Skude can't get his Audya fixed whatever he does and no one appears to be concerned about him, he has had real problems for months and now more serious problems, they are all playing ping pong with him,Ketron should send him a new KB and then he should return his in the box they send, him. If my new GROOVE did this would you take mine back and send me a new one that would give me confidence to buy after the Ketron. I am sure you know how Ketron work why have they not sorted Skudes KB out for him, do you think they value their customers or don't care.
BTW Skude should not be taking the top of his Audya of to replace parts whilst it is still under guarantee, a Ketron engineer should be doing it for him, frank has said it does make much on Ketron, so there is no incentive for him to keep spare part, the importer CMC will be in the same boat making a couple of bucks per KB, I don’t think Skude has a hope in hell of getting his KB working properly, I would drop it down the stair and claim on the insurance. Sorry this is LIONTRACS but I am trying to compare and hope if I buy a GROOVE this won’t happen to me, I am like Skude, at the ends of the Earth.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey