Hi Gerd.

My 2 cents.
Right now all we can do is wait for Liosntracs and 64 Studio to come back with the update required to fix the memory leak in Wine.

So stick a pin in that for the moment. Going on feedback from others running an older version, they cannot reproduce any of the problems, so the update should be well worth the wait.

As for all your other issues, posting so many different things at the same time is enough to put anyone off. Nobody will want to reply to a thread like that even if they have to. So it's best to keep things short.

I'll try answer one or two myself, but I'm caught for time here right now.

Quote:
10. I did not know with the order of the instrument that it is not possible to connect the Volume pedal and other functions are limited. That was not mentioned anywhere. However, I depend as a solo entertainer on it. Can I upgrade it easily (and even buy new mixer V5 install) or does more need to be replaced?

Then just buy a normal Volume Pedal and use the Mix 2 Out sockets instead rather than the Cannon sockets. One like this will work well http://www.thomann.de/ie/lead_foot_lfv2.htm

You connect the output of the keyboard to the pedal, and the output of the pedal to the input of your desk.

Quote:
However, with me GFtp does not function. He requires every time a password which I do not have which would have to be implemented, however, hidden.

Haven't used this myself yet, but I did ask Domenico for the password and he said that there is no need for it. Load GFTP and access the bookmarks to login. The password is apparently stored into the bookmark to the server path.

Quote:
2. When playing Internet Videos (Youtube), I have no sound.

Maybe the volume of the PC is turned down or the wave output from the PC is disabled. It makes sense really. The last think I'd want to hear is the PC beeping and clicking through my PA when I'm operating it.

Hope that helps a little

James