Quote:
Originally posted by Gerdhein:
Hello Bachus, music AFG and Domenico,
many thanks for your quick answer.

I am glad to hear from you. It would be great if it was so easy.

The basic library on the DVD, with gigasoundbank V4 and wine backup was installed according to the rules exactly after your videoinstructions several times.
The functions which you call then in your video after the installation and bring forward also function with me. It is not about these functions here also.

I have repeated the installation process after videoinstructions several times to exclude accidental and operating errors as good as possible.
The mistakes described by me still appear.

Now, therefore, once more my question to you Domenico: How shall it go on now.

HP: I am extremely inspired by the media station even with the present and hopefully remediable mistakes . Such an instrument I always wanted to have. An open system with which one can exhaust the possibilities technical currently on the whole.
I would have built earlier myself such a thing, however, knows around the malices and the suitable construction expenditure up to the ready to go into mass production which can be enormously high.
This time I did not have. Accordingly I appreciate your work and estimated what you have performed up to now.
Kind regards
Gerd

you mean when press asio 1=VST asio2=VST asio3=no VST asio4=no VST asio5=no VST asio6=no VST asio7=no VST asio8= no VST

is that what you mean, you can run VST host but you can not see and use VST on the VST host.

please write step by step, so MS users can help you.