Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Hi victor
I told on the last email too..
with OS 2.8, the installer will not create the basic missing folder. before was available the Standard library.rar to extract in Root, but I have deleted because some folder are now integrated on OS 3.x.

For make working the OS 2.8, you have to create this two basic folder: ( must have the right name how I write here)

GigaLibrary ( root/GigaLibrary) and then extract inside the GMSoundbank V4 that you have too.

VST Library ( root/ VST Library) where you can install the all others VSTi.

Extract also the Winebackup.rar as you made on OS 3.2, on root, ( delete first the hide .wine and then extract the rar again)

The OS 2.8 wil create also the "Presets" folder, where give inside the MS-2-instruments-1.lscp scrip sampler file.
After restart player all must working as default.
test it and let me know

Thanks Dom. I created the folders and it works. Should I create also an MP3 folder so that the player goes straight to that folder when I open the MP3 Player?
Another subject:
1) the Asrock K10N78 is not available here so you recomended me the Asus M3N78. There are many varieties (SE-VM etc.) and I found here the SE model (yes, 3 PCI slots and Nvidia GE 8200) Do you think that would work?
2) I see the Microprocessor needs special features, so which dual core would you recommend?.

I'd better not buy anything until I am completeley sure. I can have fun uploading some sounds to the sampler in the meanwhile.

Thanks.

Victor

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ