Quote:
Originally posted by vagro:
Thanks AFG and Nigel.
Now before I leave to work I copy my last post:

"Zmago I am using 0S 2.8 because the MS is stable what means I turn it on and all the internal sounds work and I can control external keyboards. The Jack connection tool and the joystick work fine. However I did not find the Gigalibrary folder (in the OS 3.2 was there not now) so I created one in the root folder to place the GigaSounds but I can't take them into the Sampler (may be it is not installed). So I would like to decide in the next days what to buy otherwise my mediastation will only have a few sounds. I have not found the MP3 folder either so I did not use the Mp3 player either

Victor"

Hi victor
I told on the last email too..
with OS 2.8, the installer will not create the basic missing folder. before was available the Standard library.rar to extract in Root, but I have deleted because some folder are now integrated on OS 3.x.

For make working the OS 2.8, you have to create this two basic folder: ( must have the right name how I write here)

GigaLibrary ( root/GigaLibrary) and then extract inside the GMSoundbank V4 that you have too.

VST Library ( root/ VST Library) where you can install the all others VSTi.

Extract also the Winebackup.rar as you made on OS 3.2, on root, ( delete first the hide .wine and then extract the rar again)

The OS 2.8 wil create also the "Presets" folder, where give inside the MS-2-instruments-1.lscp scrip sampler file.
After restart player all must working as default.
test it and let me know