Hello

I am now trying to get OMB going with Hypercanvas. It was reasonably simple with Live Styler as it is a VST host. Norbert has been helpful. I finally got it to work BTW after I discovered some of the channels of my Mia soundcard were muted

Also, Jos Maas has always been friendly and helpful also. Two good guys in the business helping an midi illiterate getting started. I have tried this a few times in the past and gave up. This time I will get these suckers to work!

So far I have tried OMB using the onboard computer sounds. Pretty dismal to say the least.

I have Cakewalk Home Studio 9, I have the input ports set to MidiYokeNT:1, output ports are set to MidiYokeNT:2, OMB midi in is MidiYokeNT:1

I am using a studio quality Mia 24/96 sound card by Echo Audio. I am currently just using the computer keyboard and later will use my Tyros 2 as controller.

What do I have to do to get Hypercanvas to work through OMB? I just keep getting those cruddy onboard sounds.

Do I need to specify someplace that I'm using Hypercanvas, and if so where?

Am I better off asking questions like this here or email Jos or try his forum or what?

Thanx
Scott
http://ScottLMusic.com

[This message has been edited by Scott Langholff (edited 07-24-2006).]