what's up squeeze?
I thought, while reading your post, that you expect the Cakewalk sequencer to trigger sounds in your keyboard:
"attempted to play a song from cakewalk back through my keyboard and I have No sound."

The keyboard, (SP200) would not sound if the MIDI out of the computer is going to the MIDI in of the JV1010. The JV1010 should sound.... IF you have it set to performance mode or have the proper channel selected in patch mode.

When you say:
"I also go through process to send Sound the the Cakewalk ", I'm thinkin you mean to say, "to send MIDI to the Cakewalk", not sound, unless Cakewalk has an audio recorder, and if it does, then the MIDI hookup wouldn't help that anyway. You'd need an audio out from the keyboard to an audio line in to the computer. If you meant to recive MIDI from the keyboard to the Cakewalk, ensure your transmit is on and the proper channel is set.

Other than those things I've mentioned.. I don't know how to help.

Basically, if I read you right, you have SP200 going to the Cakewalk, then Cakewalk to the JV1010. Which is cool. If you want also to play the SP200, in this set-up and also trigger the JV1010, you'd need the Cakewalk set to MIDI thru.

Best wishes.
Bob
<><

[This message has been edited by RW (edited 02-23-2004).]