I am having a problem getting my Roland JV1010 and my korg Sp200 Hooked up to my computer using Cakewalk. I am Using A USB based midi cable which is called UNO. It has (1) usb to the computer and a Midi in and a midi out. I have The Midi In to the midi out of the korg and the MIDI out to the Midi In of the JV1010. I have installed all the drivers for cakewalk and Cakewalk has found the Uno cables. I then went through the instructions and attempted to play a song from cakewalk back through my keyboard and I have No sound. The Midi Cable is flashing MIDI out to the Keyboard as though it is sending the data. I also go through process to send Sound the the Cakewalk and it does nothing. the little piano icon at the bottom shows no input.I have went through setting Midi Devices and instruments and audio and every things seems OK according to the book. I been dealing with computers long enough to know that the problems on my end. Anybody got any idea what I am doing wrong? I've called Tech Support With roland and cake walk and they both blame the other. i know it's probally very simple. Thanks for any input