Here is my answer from another post..I restate it here..
Bill , I don't think the G70 is inferior to the E80 at all..They are just different types of instruments..Same engines, but are different in features..The G70 has better key feel and more of them..It has separate outs...The E80 has a couple more insert effect options[a work around that Diki mentioned will add another to the G70], and a Speaker system...Both will give you physical exercise..

Both are current top models..

The G70 is definitely the better board between the E60 and G70, based on features[harmonist, VK organ engine]..and to my ears the G70/E80 sound better than the little siblings[E50/E60]..Maybe they use better DC converters or the wav table is compromised..Listen to on line demos of the same styles...They are not bad ..far from it..but they sound lesser than the G70/E80..

"Stephen..if money and 45 pounds doesn't discourage you..I would go the G70 way...You get the best key feel on the market[semi weighted]..The best VK drawbar organ, and the best Vocal Harmonist..
That is a lot of Best reasons..

If the weight and money are an issue, and you can do without the added features..The E60 could be a good choice..And yes .. any Roland you have full piano at the push of a button..You can save your settings to user programs.."