Hey, folks! After being a Solton/Ketron user since the late 70's (auto orchestra, believe it or not), I'm fairly sure I'm switching to Roland...in fact, George Kaye has shipped me a GW-7 and an SH-201. The GW-7 will be on my right hand (for piano, vibes, etc. presets) at a house job. The SH-201 will be on top. I'll have a Hammond XB-2 on the bottom (left-hand bass and organs-with a Motion Sound top rotary)and...here's the quandry...either an E 80 or E 60 in the middle. Price is not the decision driver. I want 76 keys, if possible, and lighter weight. Can you detail the main differences? Does the E 60 have a harmonizer?

I can live without the internal amps and speakers, although my reliable old MS 60 has 22 watt stereo speakers, which I've come to rely on as a keyboard monitor. George tells me that the proprietary pedal( 7 button) is the closest thing to the 13 note Ketron I've been using for years. That will be a real adjustment!

The appeal of Ketron has always been the live "in your face" sounds, which I really like. How does the E-series compare? Hopefully, it is different from the sort of bland (in my opinion) Yamaha PSR sounds.

HELP!

R.

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 06-14-2007).]