If you really believe Gun Control works, maybe you should read THIS

And, look carefully at the crime statistics of cities that outlawed guns, Washington DC, Baltimore, New York, London, etc... I've been to all of them, most residents have bars on the doors and windows, cannot go outdoors at night without fear of becoming a crime victim, cannot park their cars in front of their homes because they will be vandalized or stolen.

When I was a youngster and in the U.S. Navy I had the opportunity to visit many nations. I got to see, first hand, homes surrounded by high, stone walls, the tops of which were covered with shards of broken glass embedded in concrete. I saw mansions surrounded by high, chain-link fences topped with razor wire. Essentially, these individuals were imprisoned in their own homes by that nation's criminal element. Guess what. The United States is headed in the same direction. Don't think this is true? Then it's about time you visited one of the downtown areas of a major city nearest you.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)