Quote:
Originally posted by DannyUK:
I'm a bit concerned even though it hasn't directly affected me, my neighbour was burgled two nights ago and now of course feeling a bit anxious especially since I've only just got my T3 the last thing i'd even want was to get it stolen. I am insured but even so i'd rather not lose it in the first place.

I was thinking maybe I should move it into my bedroom instead of having it in the main living room where it's really obvious to see, but then I'd always have to go upstairs a lot of the time. There is no easy way of hiding such a bit unit like this.

Thanks for reading, I guess I was just getting it off my chest.

Thanks,
Danny.

Danny,

The guys in the states are right we should have guns like they do and just shoot, in the UK we appear to end up doing what they do in the USA 10 years on, but never on guns will we follow. They are probably the same in the states, order a pizza and ring for the police, the pizza will come first. James is right if you have an alarm box on the wall usually they will move on to the next one that hasn’t, if you leave KB on display or even start playing loud someone will notice, also don’t ever leave you door or car keys on the bottom stair, they will fish it through the front door. The police say make it difficult for them and they will move on, you average criminal wants something small under the arm so change the plastic T3 for a very heavy metal ****** or a ****** or a ********, if he’s on his own he won’t be able to carry it. Frankly, you don’t want him in your house it must be very very distressing, some people never ever get over it. Do you have a neighborhood watch?

Regards Danny

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 03-26-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey