I think that for flexibility's sake, I still think I would prefer TWO keyboards. That way, If you only needed the one, you don't HAVE to carry the two.

I also think the under 35 lbs. point is seriously underestimating what would be needed. The speakers hardly weigh anything in an S910 and P85, probably less that 5 lbs. total. To be honest, add the two together, That's MUCH closer to what would be the end result. Maybe 45 lbs. plus, at the VERY least, for a 61 and a 76 weighted. The more weight, the more stiffness and inflexibility of the case is important, and that, unless you are happy with lack of durability, is going to be a factor.

Most of us could make a functional two manual arranger with the addition of little more than a dumb remote keyboard underneath the main arranger. Thing about it all is, it HAS to be a dumb, no controllers secondary keyboard, because you HAVE to get the manuals so close together for the 'organ experience' that there is no way in hell you can get to any of the lower keyboard's controls or display..!

I wouldn't mind a nice P85 as a lower manual for my G70 some day, but only if I never have to move it!

Yamaha have an EXCELLENT feature, where an auxiliary keyboard, MIDI'ed into it, will mirror all the sounds and splits of the main keyboard without having to send any MIDI codes at all (which, when your manuals are that close together, it could never do). All this concept needs to be extended to, to enable the easy 'do it yourself' two manual arranger, is to allow the user to build a special 'Lower manual' preset on the same lines, not simply a mirror of the top manual, with at least one split and layer, and the mix and match (no more having to accept what manual the manufacturer thinks MOST of us all want) two manual arranger would be a reality...

In fact, Steve Demming... You reading this?