Still obsessing about my balls..?

Got two arrangers (say a nice E80 or Audya ), in case you have someone to help you move it? Didn't think so...

The number of players on this forum that WANT to own and carry two PA's, just in case, is probably tiny. Most of us want ONE that covers all our needs.

Oh, and, BTW... ever heard of the VOLUME knob (main fader if you want to get technical)? It's what most people use to not blast out the audience when they use a PA maybe a bit bigger than they need for that gig! If some people are blasting out their audiences, it's because they are NOT using that, got NOTHING to do with the size of their PA... Got more to do with the size (or lack thereof!) of their brains...

So, you are basically saying that, as long as you have a BIG PA for when you need it, the Compacts are the perfect secondary PA for smaller engagements? Because, I don't hear ANYONE ever asking that particular question. And quantifying the point at which the bigger PA becomes necessary is the six million dollar question (as yet, unanswered), isn't it?

For me, what's relevant is, two Compacts = @300W = $2000

One L1/B1 = 750W = @$2000

If you EVER play higher volume gigs, seems like, for the same money, an L1 gets you into the game, at the price of losing stereo. Unless, of course, you can afford (or even WANT) to carry two separate PA's...