James I agree with your statement!! Having "Entertained" myself with a T3 for a weekend I quickly realized how much better the PA2x was!!When consider the asking price for the T3 .... Wow!
There is a clothing retailer in the NY area that has used this slogan for as long as I can remember "An Educated Consumer Is Our Best Customer"!! I think Korg may want to "borrow" this slogan. Roland could use it also. For many years if I purchased an arranger or drum machine it had to be Roland. With the introduction of the G70 they decided to market the KB in "Home Style Piano Stores" Wow ... that really worked! Hope someone got fired for that decision.
As I have stated befoe I had a G70, great arranger but no "Break Fill" to me this is a deal breaker .. why because there is a PA2x. If not I would still own the G70.
There has been a G70 sitting in the Sam Ash in LI for alsmost 2 years! When I demo'd the T3 I went over to the G70 and played and said to myself ... Dam if this doesn"t sound "Better" than the T3!!
Well I'm rambling here ...

[This message has been edited by JCkeeys (edited 08-15-2009).]