OK so it seems my previous post on SA2 voices was universally missed.

Here's a revamp with some changes:

Originally posted by Diki:
And it IS interesting to see that the SA2 voices have been reworked to function without those stupid buttons. I always felt that having to run to these all the time interrupts normal playing technique, especially for an arranger player whose LH is already tied up inputting chords and making variation and fill functions. Perhaps these new triggering modes can be added to the T3 as an update?

Steve Demming... you reading this?

JW's comments:
I don't see any evidence that the SA2's are reworked. As George says above:
"However, just like the Tyros3, the voices react differently to your playing style and produce those amazing articulations when played with just the keys and not having to use the two buttons".

It's true you are able to cause articulations via how you play on Ty3 already -

Although NOT ALL.

But one or two are not that musically attractive to want to use IMO and in other cases - who really needs automatic short to medium retriggered (as opposed to seamless) gliss's and grace notes when you can play them yourself?
The ones that trigger via playing are more attractive though. It's a pity they do not adapt more to the playing conditions than they do - so you can gliss or bend through ranges of notes, not just a seventh or octave.

On Ty3 the buttons are additionally assignable to pedals and it's not clear whether that facility is retained on the PSR. If it is articulations will still be available via foot and if only 1 pedal of the two is assignable it's not a great loss IMO.
The SA2 implementation isn't flexible enough to emulate all the slippery slidy stuff that Benny Goodman was famous for anyway.

John