I think MAC MUSIC is incorrect with the MSRP for the 910 and correct for the 710. I spoke directly to the product manager for the arranger keyboard division while he was standing on the NAMM floor. I didn't attend NAMM but spoke over the phone. The retail price for both new models are exactly the same as the current ones. If you will recall, on February 1st of this year, Yamaha raised both the retail AND MAP for both the Tyros3 and the PSRS900. The MSRP for the current, but soon to be discontinued PSRS900 is $2299.00. The price quoted to me by the product manager for the PSRS910 is $2299.00. So, Diki, I don't see any change from the older model to the newer model. And the same thing goes for the PSRS710 as well. When Yamaha raised the price for the PSRS900, the MAP went up, the MSRP went up and the cost to dealers went up.
If the price MAC MUSIC is correct, then great, but I've now heard from 2 sources that the retail for the new model will not be going down. In fact, adding the new features and having the product be at exactly the same price is great I think.

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)