Quote:
Originally posted by John DiLeo:
Well Fran we all have our favorites I still think the Tyros3 is hard to beat sound wise. I also enjoyed you latest entry too well done. I'm trying to find the chart for Lady of Spain just in case also.

Cass do you still think the best is yet to come from SZ member waiting for the end? Also could you put the links to all the entry songs in one post to make it easier to listen?

Kind of an OT question for you, JOHN. Have you ever seen the TV show "I've Got a Secret"? I loved the guest celebrity round.

T3, G70, PA2xPro, Audya, they're all great and each has its own set of "best" features. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It takes real moxie to accept the great features of others' favorites and let them stand on their own merits.

As for the individual links in one place - YES I will post them on a website before the end of the month. I need Donny's song to complete the present lineup.

Will the last entry(entries)be the best? Who knows, who cares. I just want to hear as many renditions as possible. I am a little disappointed, though, that a few of our big posters have gone silent. The outpouring of great playing and singing has refreshed this forum, if you ask me. Except for the uncalled for and unfortunate sparring matches this thread has presented the best of SZ - its members - playing a song in their own styles. Maybe its these members who should be spotlighted more often and not the bickering of a few. The eJam puts the spotlight on arranger-based music, just as SZ presents the forum for open arranger-based discussion and learning. We are the most active forum on the SZ. Maybe Nigel should close some of the others and open a new forum in the likness of The Bar, and call it the Bitch Ditch so people could have an open forum to snipe at each other.

Sorry for going off there. I hope I answered your questions.

[This message has been edited by cassp (edited 06-25-2009).]