That should still show you something and thats that there is no arranger market in the US as
it is somewhere else, those companies are not stupid that work that way, trust me, i worked
for few of them on few projects, i know personally how they approach at this. We can scream
as much as we want WE ARE AMERICANS WE ARE THE GREATEST but for arranger market
we cant even compete to the poorest east european country, whichever it is. Its reality, they
know what they are doing, they go where the money are, there is no money and sales for them
in USA. Now you gonna ask me why i said that about us Americans above, you know exactly
why, thats how your post sounds like, like we are the stronger market for arrangers or biggest
and you still know that we are probably the smallest. They wont create nothing for USA, it is a
waste of investement for them, they wont sell here, its not as big as other places, Portugal itself
can cover the whole US with arrangers, forget the rest of them. Why do you think everything goes
there first and we are always the last thing in the picture about anything? Cuz we aint that great
as we think we are...we are just big on words which they dont really care, they want big sales and
money which is not happening for them in the USA but in other countries.