Donny - coming from a pro like you, I definitely appreciate it! A couple years ago, I was playing in a really cool jazz bar here in Destin and some friends who I hadn't seen in years were there listening w/my wife. On my break, one of my visiting friends said "when are you going to stop doing this?"... HA HA. Some people just don't get it. I told them that's what I can't wait to START doing.

I still remember the days in the Air Force Band... wow...what a gig. All we did was play music - ok, we rode around on a big comfy bus and played thousands of hands of "Hearts" and "Spades". HA HA. I still have a tinge of regret for giving that up. But now I'm focusing on trying to be well rounded enough to be a OMB, since being just a sax player in today's economy is a tough road. I'm starting to work on vocals now too...so I am planning to keep goin' at it as long as the good Lord's willing and the Gulf of Mexico doesn't rise.

Thanks again! I do deeply love playing music and my desire is that it shows.

Like it does w/you guys!

Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"