Hi Everyone and Happy 2009! I have wanted to play “Rio De Janeiro Blue” for a long, long time. Love that song! Last Sunday I got off my arse and recorded my own backing track using the T2. I was able to get the groove that I wanted from the T2 style I was using. I added right hand electric piano fills to complete the track. Once I had the backing track together, I loaded it into Cubase and then broke out my curvie soprano sax to play the lead. If you are interested in hearing how the T2 track turned out, you can check it out here:
http://jamwave.com/saxyguy

Still getting my feet wet w/Cubase, and so far I like that software (though it has froze on me a time or two). Hope y'all like what you hear.

I have been tempted to go w/the T3, but I still really love the Tyros 2. By the way, I am not sure of the source name of the style I used, since I had it re-named to the title of the tune. But, when I check the properties for it, it has “S577” appended to the style name.

Thanks for listening and have a great weekend everyone!

Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"