If I have offended anyone (directly or indirectly), I want to take this opportunity to appologize for this.
We can all move on and express our views as individuals but still based on something that is finished
and we've already paid for...if i start creating a sound tomorow and just told you about it you cant tell
me its not good untill i say HERE IS THE FINISHED SOUND, TRY IT OUT. It does not work like that
Every keyboard manufacturer has a market that it targets; if Ketron doesn't fit your needs, try another
manufacturer. BMWs are not built or everyone so those who don't like them might prefer a Lexus or
...and my views are just my views, i dont represent anyone, i represent only my self and opinions but
whats not fair its not fair, even if this is Rolan, Yamaha or Gem i would've probably acted the same,
not cuz its Ketron. And now i would invite you to go to this next Topic:
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum22/HTML/001253.html