Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:

See how nicely you put it, not at that time but Dave goes as far as to believe that he had
the final Audya

I'm not in the USA, I live nearly 200Km from the Ketron factory in Italy. and here Audya shipped in mid december.

Ok. do you want all the story? Well.. there are so many people who bougth the audya and returned it just after some days of use due to deadlocks, bugs and so on. People here in Italy are really upset for this, if you know italian just search some italian forum like this: http://www.supportimusicali.it/forum/forum.asp?r=1
Now, it's simply impossible that Ketron would sell a piece of hardware that's incomplete in the hardware design, so the only incomplete part is the software.
If they managed NOT to stream the live guitar loops from HD, but keep them in ROMS, (the only thing streamed from HD during style play is the drum track), I'm pretty sure they won't be able to add the missing chords using live guitars, they're stuck with emulating them via MIDI. THe only thing they can do is do these MIDI parts better. And I relly hope they will do so.
And, as I stated several times, the loop posted was just to show how things are done inside the machine for the guitar audio part. As I said, styles when played complete with all tracks sounds outstanding. As I said I opted for the Pa2x for various reasons, the main one is I didn't like right hand sounds and lack of advanced sound editing, but this is a PERSONAL taste.

[This message has been edited by mrdave (edited 02-14-2009).]