Chas,

fair call, i may be being harsh on Donny.

no one likes to hear negative feedback on a performance, i am happy for it to comemy way but please be civil about it.

To be honest i was pretty proud of what i made on the PA800 and i was hoping for more positive feedback from other peeple.(i dont want to sound cocky) but at the same time i thank the people who have responded, i much appreciate it.

having owned a lot of keyboards of different brands i really beleive the Korg sound is a live punchy sound. i prefer it over Yamaha personally and to my ears it sounds great! its definitely the sound i have been looking for in all the keyboards i have previously owned.

another long story i dont want to dig up again but after all the crap that went on over the past few weeks i have completely lost all credability for Donny's opinion and "knowledge" of keybaords and sound.

if anyone else said the drums sounded hollow or something then yeah great, ide get to work and try to improve as ide take their opnions into mind, but the fact that it came from Donny just really bothered me.

Of coarse some people are never going to like what they hear and i am sure there are more than just Donny. I have had about 77 downloads of the Canon piece so obviously people are holding their comments to themselves. this is natural i am not holding a gun to anyones head. im just saying, heres some work i have done, have a listen, if you like it great, if u dont, thats fine, u can tell me what your thinking but obviously keep it civil and within reason?

Maybe its just Donny's wording which made his comment sound more harsh, as I have always beleived, the internet is evil in this sense. it makes people sound more blunt and direct without showing facial punctuation and emotion.

Nick