I guess I'm just a die hard Yamaha fan. I just knew I wanted a PSR2000, then a PSR3000, then a Tyros2, and now a Tyros3. All were bought sight unseen from dealers that have a clear "try before you buy" policies. You only pay return shipping if unsatisfied. No restocking or other charges. I like the idea of getting a 30 day trial with a new keyboard in my own home environment. My sound system, computer, internet connection...........a real-time demo. I wouldn't want it any other way. Reputable dealers would not sell a returned item as new. I see a few dealers selling returns as such, or as B-stock. The last few times I have been in "Music" stores I seemed to know more about a model than the salesman. Maybe it's not this way where you live, but this has become my accepted way to buy a new keyboard. I've come to like it this way. It is no longer worth my time, gas, and expense to drive over 100 miles to audition something I can do in my own home............and usually pay a lesser price. -charley