Chas my friend! Go ahead and take the G7 back to Guitar Center anyway. Tell them the situation (you might want to call them first and explain the situation to them beforehand on the phone). If they say "we can't" because it's been over 30 days, then kindly ask for the "store" manager. Explain the situation to the store manager and tell him you would really like a refund on your FG7. If he says okay but we'll have to add a re-stocking fee then that is up to you whether you want to accept his offer. Hopefully he'll just say: "okay, bring it back and we'll refund you for the entire amount.

If he, on the other hand, says he'll have to add a re-stocking fee you can accept it or go to Plan B: which would be to ask him if you can simply exchange it for another item (with the difference in price going in your pocket if the total cost is less than the G7 cost) - considering that you will most likely get another totl keyboard or arranger anyway, right?. That is probably the scenario he'll most likely agree to i.e. an "exchange" for a different item (instead of a full refund or a refund less the re-stocking fee on the G7) but you never know until you ask. I really think the store manager will work with you chas, especially during the christmas holiday season. Even if you ARE a few days over the 30 day limit.

>> It is very important that you talk directly to the "store" manager as opposed to a 'department' manager. You want to go right to the top if necessary.

Best, Mike