When you're not making music or yak, yak, yaking on SynthZone, what else occupies gobs of your time (glutonous eating, excessive drinking, and extra-marital affairs excluded). In other words, what are some of your major hobbies, passions, involvements (ie. charity work, etc.), etc. that are not directly related to music. Some examples might be GA (flying), reading the Classics, hunting, bird-watching, restorations of some type (autos, motorcycles, old model trains, etc.), guns, religion (nowhere did I use the word 'bitter' ), sailing, international travel, camping, etc.

If you'd like to share, I think it helps to give a better sense of the person behind the computer screen. For instance, most of us know that Diki is a fine musician and has a wonderful (to some ) way with words, but did you also know that (although it's a profession and not a hobby) he has some SERIOUS recording chops. Yeah, it's music related, but I can guarantee you that only a tiny percentage of musicians know diddly squat about the fine points of recording.

So while we're waiting for Ketron to figure out some things on the Audya, and MediaStation to track down it's parts order, and Yamaha to announce the T4 and Korg the PA3x, and Roland to reinstate the Chord Sequencer , I thought sharing some semi-personal stuff might be interesting.

or not.

chas
Ok, anybody?