T'was good to talk with you again, Scott and I highly value your impressions of the Tyros3.

It does have a more dense and thicker sound...I would call it more robust and powerful to be even more specific.

I have also discovered that with adjustments of the EQ and compressor, different settings will give us very different Tyros, and one can achieve a wide range of overall sound ranging from the aforementioned "robustness" to the "transparent and detailed, and everything in between.

It is a Tyros that will appeal to an even broader range of users, but still have that wonderful characteristic "Yamaha" sound.

I'm still knocked over by the SA2 Saxes...even without using the Art1 and Art2 buttons, the sounds respond very realistically...with the buttons, one can add even more.

It sure has created a lot of excitement, both on the forums and to the people to which I have already demoed it here at my studio.

Ian