Any and all of these keyboards require compromise. If we ever do find one that is really right, it may be really wrong for the next person.
I am very content playing with Midjay and controller, yet I have an E50 if I get an urge to do something different.
The MJ doesn't have that many gimmicks, such as SA voices. To tell the truth, I didn't like a lot of the SA voices because they kept getting in the way of my playing.
But the MJ instruments sound like they are supposed do, including the piano, and the drums and bass are unsurpassed. It will display text files, play MP3s for breaks, handles midi files great, has a WAV and Loop player, with dedicated sliders for mixing all of the above features. It also has the best operating systems of anything I've owned and weighs 9 pounds. You can get your choice of dedicated foot controllers, it has video out, mic out, aux in, WAV recorder and great vocal processing (but only a Vocoder for harmony).
In other words it has most of what suit ME. What suits someone else may be Tyros 3, E60, or Korg. My happiest day was when I was able to sell the PA800. But that was probably also the happiest day for the sucker, I mean person, who bought it.
I'm looking forward to trying the Audya sometime before or shortly after the first of the year.
However, regardless of how great it sounds it won't make me an extra nickel, except for writing it off on my tax return.
DNJ is in the same boat--changing the keyboard won't make him more money, but he wants what will please himself best, while expediting set-up time and bother.
Besides, it fits into my morning routine. I get a cup of coffee, read the comics, check my email and see what kb Donny has today.
Then, if I have time before breakfast, golf or fishing, I read a little gratuitous back-and-forth bashing.
DonM