E50/60 has no eq whatsoever, except for the MFX effects, and that one is only for keyboard sounds (upper and lower), not styles.

The sounds are great, the styles even better; for a live player it's a wonderful keyboard (also for studio in fact) but i hate not having the roland's previous "orchestrator". the sounds samples are not exactly like E80, quality wise, but they are ok. I like them better than yamaha's anyway. drums are very good. unfortunatelly, there is no user sound area, any sound you tweak has to be saved as UPG.

the keybed is great indeed. i like it very much, it's better than many other more expensive keyboards.

the OS and features are quite easy to understand, but i wish there were more of them. i would've loved an assignable slider at least.

just as donny said, it's not exactly a ready-to-play-right-out-of-the-box keyboard, you can use it also like that, but it's very nice that you can tweak a style with ease beyond recognition, for example. or you can create styles from midi files with no additional software. or you can use the style composer. or cover function. alot of great tools, no question about that.