Please excuse the excitement, but this E60 is bringing back everything I loved about my old G70 without the weight & of course a few features. I am getting this baby ready for live stage use & as I do I am more & more remembering how much I miss the way Roland does things. The Makeup & Cover tools are second to none period. 76 Keys with a great feel...being able to tweak & make edits to styles, instruments, & drum kits right down to the velocity of Each individual piece of kit is outstanding & really lets you fine Tailor your style to the way YOU want. The drums & basses are in your face and sound so live it aint funny not that compressed sound I'm so used to hearing with Yamaha. All this is accomplished with the most easiest OS I have ever encountered, In glad I owned a G70 which made this very uncomplicated. Editing & re-voicing SMF songs is wonderful & afterwards UPG's, & Songs AND ALL SAVED INFORMATION including Transpose can all be stored on the Music Assistant then just scroll and search for any of your songs or link a song to a style, set it up any way You want for your needs.. The scat voices are unmatched also. But overall & I'm not just saying this, Roland products really have the LIVE Player in mind with practical easy to use on-board features for "live gigging".......like SFM markers, 2 front headphone inputs, V Link, & the "D" Beam to name a few. USB Link interaction that really works without software, comes up as another drive makes transferring files a breeze or use the PCPMCIA Compact Disk card or Floppy drive also.. I know I'll have more to talk about as I go along doing my homework as I get ready for 3 double gigs this Thurs/Fri/Sat.

To Be Continued.............

------------------
------------
Donny