Mike you're missing something... She's just singing the song (in her own voice)..., she's not imitating the singers voice. Many people try to actually imitate the singers voice. This little girl is singing this song in her own voice. She also doesn't sing it exactly like the record as she clearly adds some of her own flavor to it.. That is why I say the child has serious potential.

You've got to have a serious set of pipes on you to pull of songs by the great Diva's.., regardless of what your age is. Those songs so often were written strickly for the amazing vocal ranges they have..., so to be able to sing one of their songs and do it well shows great talent.

Also.., I've seen on TV interviews where some of today's Diva's were shown singing as children..., and they too were praised for their very adult vocal ranges..., and again many today pay their respect to those who inspired them..., those who they themselves tried to replicate and be like as young and budding singers.

Oh well... I guess we can agree to just disagree on the issue though
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.