Quote:
Originally posted by rb293:
I use a PSR900 and a Motif Rack ES. It seems to work fine. Some sounds are better than others but that is to be expected. I also connect my Fantom X8 and it also works fine. With all of that I use different speakers for each board. I use a Traynor K4 and Yamaha MS50 and sub for the Fantom. then the sound module is thru Roland Cube 30 monitors and Samson Resolv 65a with a sub. The PSR900 is thru onboard speakers and the Cube 30's..... I also have expansion cards in both the Fantom and the Rack ES. Overall it sounds really good... Hope this helps.... Good Luck

this is what i want to do for example:

PSR S900 - select the drum tracks in a style to route to channels 1 and 2 for midi.

channels 1 and 2 on the Motif i have set to (Trance Kit).

I go to the PSR - press play for the style and it just plays normally but the drum sound i hear is the trance kit comming from the Motif.

is this how it works or is it alot more detailed? obviosuly im sure at first there is some intitial setting up to tell the PSR that its using an external module.. but is there more?