Hey Diki,

I could be wrong, but the Audya looks like its designed to capture a larger market than the Lionstracs and Wersi. Also its on the italy webpage as a leader item, If I was Ketron I would be looking towards major financing on this one, if the technology is right, and it sounds as good as it looks, with a much larger base to sell from, they just may scoop the pool. Why i said it would be suicide, if its priced to high, and you have a small distributor network the cost of tooling will be way too high. Car manufacturers will tell you that it costs as much to make one car, as it would to do 1000, in otherwords the tooling and development process is geared towards bulk outcomes of economy of scale. Thats why I believe the Audya will want to compete price wise with the major two, ie Korg/Yamaha. And I want them to do it!! its the only way to keep the big players honest. Lets be honest if this board is around $6k Australian, and it works, its a big seller as long as I can get one "thats thier problem to solve"! And I hope they do it!!!