Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
although I dont know how many would go for it but at least now we're closer to ever seeing it in stores?

Not sooooo fast... They have to demo it one more time at Musikmesse first. Or is that twice more before it ships??

PS: I really feel for Ketron Italy. Really I do. It appears they're up against a wall with the Audya and it's quite apparent that they are having a tough time resolving the problem(s) with it. Most likely it's software related and has to do with new Audio loop feature for the accompaniment section. Maybe they had to start from scratch after nearly completing it two years ago?? The overly long delay of the Audya is completely baffling to me, except that possibly they had to do a "major" overhaul somewhere along the line. And that could have been AFTER the last Musikmesse back in February because after viewing the demos of the Audya at Musikmesse it looked to me like it was basically ready to ship to market back then. Five more months of 'fine tuning'?? and still NO 'final' word on when it will ship?? Very odd if you ask me. OTOH, when it eventually does ship maybe Ketron will surprise everybody and it will truly be a work of art and something truly revolutionary. I just hope we don't have to wait until 2010 or 2011 before that happens. Stranger things have happened though I suppose. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Best,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 07-09-2008).]