SZ Friends - First, I want to thank Nigel and all the folks who contribute on here for all the help you have provided to myself and the other "newbies" over the last couple years. I started playing arrangers w/the PSR-1000 about 4 years ago and have been able to get to the point of playing an arranger on my gigs (T2 now)...and I have to tell you that SZ is a large part of the reason I have progressed to the level I am at. Certainly not an "arranger pro" yet, I will continue to strive to improve my performance abilities and just want to say thanks for all the help I've gotten from you all.

I spent this past weekend building up my website. It is http://www.saxyguy.com. If you don't mind, please check the site and let me know your thoughts, and also if it functions properly on your computers. I am using GoDaddy as my host and the only person that has checked it so far reports that several of my MP3s will not play. Of course, I have no problem from my computer, and am wondering if it's just a glitch or not.

Thanks to all who listen and hope you like my Tyros selections (sax playing as well).

Randy

[This message has been edited by saxxman (edited 04-15-2008).]

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"