Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:
. Now that you don't have 2 Mackies and stands to take to gigs, maybe the G70 weight won't be as big an issue.

Good luck with your decision.

Steve thank you for your thoughts I always appreciate them......all that you have said is spinning in my head......Honestly the S900 sounds & styles are very good, I love the SA voices in certain songs it gives you that lil extra edge if you utilize them correctly & because I make it sound even better with edits,tweaks, and whatever experience I have absorbed after 40 years of performing live, but in no way is it my ultimate arranger, but for teh price its definitly a good bang for the buck.....But, if I'm being honest with you, I'm using it for now, but its like walking on egg shells, the Vocal harmonizer is useless and now I dont even use it AT ALL it sounds like a KAZOO at best... its that bad compared to the G70 & PA800,& for a singer that bothers me and limits my playing, Vocals and full singing potential, Yamaha has dropped the ball big time on T2/S900 in this regard they really have to put a quality Voc unit inside their units. In a way Im glad I have experienced many of them this makes for a better overall decision in the end on what to settle with someday....certain things reflect our decisions to buy,keep,love/hate, our gear.....some love it, some hate it & some dont know the difference, some sing, some dont sing, some play only at home & some play professionally to make a living......nobody is right or wrong, some have strong convictions, but when the smoke clears its ONLY YOU who have to buy it, play it, & be happy with you choice. I'm getting close to my ultimate choice but its not my fickleness at this point its just a bit to soon because I know we are on the quest of arranger Nirvana....Shangrila is coming in the next two years & who knows I might join Diki & Fran's longetivity in settling down & enjoying ONE Arranger Keyboard that has ALL MY Needs covered for many years after that ...
I have no choice but to wait and see.

My fingers are crossed.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 02-06-2008).]