Donny,

I'm seriously looking at selling my Tyros2 and getting the Pa2xpro. What was it about the PA800 that you didn't like? Was it the O/S?

Also, your hinting that something better is coming out next year. Do you have inside information? Can you at least tell us the brand? The only new arrangers that are due are the T3, Audya, a new Roland. So I have a 33% chance of guessing correctly. Unless, there's something way out of left field.

Al

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I also cannot contribute to this subject to answer the Topic .....& that is simply because they haven't made something that has enough of the features "I need" to keep a KB that long. Many have come close but lose because after a purchase & when you start digging your teeth into it in real time applications on stage you realize it ain't gonna happen for ya versus just a short store demo... .....and so what? If you have the funds to switch, & it makes you happy so be it. Where is it written you can't switch as much as you want? What makes one person happy doesn't necessarily make another the same way. The Korg PA800 did come Very close for me in many ways....& I came away realizing we're on the verge of greatness in the arranger KB field in the very near future....just wait and see Maybe then I can reach total happiness & possibly keep one for a long long while.
I'm hoping for that sometime next year .

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 02-02-2008).]

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps