Quote:
Originally posted by Scott Langholff:
Thanx, this is more along the lines again of what I was really asking in this thread. BUT, for some reason the 2 in the first post don't play. Any clue on this?

The next post, the piano sounds pretty good, but, for some reason the guitar track is real quite so it's kind of hard to hear the guitar voice.

Scott

Hi Scott,

I re-recorded "Sushi" and gave the DynoJazz Guitar a boost in volume to let you hear it better in the mix. Now it stands out quite a bit more. I was thinking of re-recording it anyway because I too noticed the volume was kinda low. I had actually given it a little volume boost on the original recording over the songs default volume. But this new recording brings it up where it should be in the mix. Thanks for the 'nudge' to get me to record it again Scott. I think you'll be pleased with this one.

Sushi with better DynoJazz Guitar volume

PS: As far as not being able to play the .wav files in the first post I'm not sure exactly what the problem might be. I can download and open them just fine on my system. Have you tried right clicking the file and choosing Save As to see if that works? It could just be the media player you are using too perhaps. I'm playing them in the newest version of Winamp free edition and they play just fine.

Anyway, I hope the new .mp3 recording of Sushi is more to your liking Scott.

Best,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 01-25-2008).]