Quote:
G70 - Who cares about the weight?! .
..[/B]

Diki, I've been away for several weeks and amazed to find you still throwing down the gauntlet about weight. Interesting that you don't say, "it's heavy, but i don't care" but instead you seem to be on the attack or defense against some phantoms because I don't see anyone arguing weight in this thread.

But as long as you choose to make an issue of it again, I must say it's annoying that u do. Nobody has ever taken issue with your choice of a 45-lb keyboard. those that choose NOT do go that route, like myself, have good reasons for it, and we do care about it, your "who cares"
notwithstanding.

My E60 has 76 keys same as G70 and has a great keyfeel too. Last we spoke you had not yet tried one, and perhaps
it might be pretty close to the feel of the G70? and yes, the G70 has the controller pedals and the mic input and several other features the E60 doesn't..but the E60 has loud speakers which come in handy for mobile practice and for monitors on many gigs. and it's much less than half the price and only 28 lbs and much thinner and sleeker and so much easier to tote and set up with no strain on the back or hernia areas etc. which is important to many of us, more important than the fact you think key feel should be the be-all and end-all.

Nobody begrudges you your pleasure in your G70. just don't begrudge us our reasons for NOT owning one, ok?

------------------
Miami Mo