To add to the point Diki made, make sure you regularly go to live concert, band performances etc, as if you compare boards your missing the point of how real does it sound, (I regularly listen to live music of all types) in truth if it sounds impressive straight off, then it has probably been overblown by the manufacture, (Engineered to impress on first hearing, so as to outdo the competition) a good demonstration of this was at the launch of the T2 at the Caister Keyboard Festival, (The first few days it was viewed by the vast majority as total crap, Even the concert performance got very little applause from the 1000 or so attendees) which had a Luke warm reception, but by the end of the week when it was played (The same Big Band Intros and Endings soon become obnoxious) rather then demonstrated, its qualities shone through (One of the advantages of a week long Festival) with the SA voices really shining. (Cant wait for the sound engineers to program the OAS 7 sound engine to do the same. (Difficult to program, but easily within the OAS 7 sound engine capabilities)
Golden Rule, Don’t compare boards, but compare the sounds to Real Instruments, and I personally find most of the Wersi sounds excellent. (Not Impressive, but Real)
Have to get some shut eye; (The Real Ales kicking in) look forward to see the rest of the posts tomorrow.
BFN

Bill