First of all, Final Cut Pro is Apples own software. It has never ever been converted for PC. Logic was also a PC software before, but not anymore. I have some friends that where PC users. They said that PC is the best and so on. Now they where forced buy a Mac so they did buy a Mac. I asked their opinion about Mac and they all said that the quality of their life is much better now. Macs are so much more user friendly, more stable and so on. They also said that they should had bought Macs form the beginning.

I donīt understand why people are so negative about Macs. The only thing I canīt do with Mac is to use it with TYROS. For Mac there is only File Utility and the possibility to update the OS with 14 floppy disks. For PC there is also the Voice Utility and a very handy OS updater (no need for 14 floppy disks). Those are the only reasons why I have a PC. I am going to use it for other things also (because it is a laptop), but I will use Mac every time I can. For me it is so much better.

I have used my PC for a few days now and allready I donīt like it so much. Windows XP is eXtra Pain. Mac OS 10.2 is the best for me. I could write a book about the things why I prefer Mac over the PC, but I am not going to do that.

Micco