Two days ago I bought my first PC ever. I have used Mac since I was nine years old. That is 11 years by now. I had to buy a PC because I could not do some important things on TYROS with Mac (like update the OS very easy, use the Sound Editor software etc.)

I bought a new HP Pavilion 4400 laptop. There was a very good offer on a computer shop very close to our house. First I was looking for a used laptop, but I could not find any good one. All the second hand laptops that where on the market where very poor or too expensive. With the same money I was able to get a new better model.

I havenīt used the TYROS with my new PC yet, but I will and very soon. This is mostly the only reason why I bought a PC. Otherwise I will stay with Mac, because it is so much better. It is much more user friendly and much more stable. So my opinion is that PC is very poor compared to Mac, but I must say that even PC had become a good machine with Windows XP. This means that I will use it every time I need a laptop. For example if I want to record a live gig. I can take my laptop, Mbox and some mics with me and record the gig. But, still PC will never ever replace Mac. NEVER EVER.

Micco