PSR3000/PSR1500 QUESTIONS of which I'm hoping George Kaye, Steve Deming, or anyone else here might be able to provide answers to:

1) How much will these keyboards weigh? More, less, or about the same as the PSR2100?

2) How many onboard foot pedal jacks will these keyboards include? I'm hoping three (like on the Tyros), because I need to assign the first to sustain, second to vocalizer on/off, and third to 'self fill'. I only hope that 'self fill' activation via foot pedal can be continously repeating as well.

3) USB Support:

Does this include USB 2.0?

Assuming that the PSR3000/PSR1500 will include USB connectivity, will you be able to utilize the Yamaha 'Voice Editing' software program to edit onboard sounds (voices), perform flash ROM OS updates, as well as backup & transfer files back and forth between the PSR3000/PSR1500 & your PC?

4) Smart Media Card:

Can the PSR3000/PSR1500 'Music Finder' access styles stored in the Smart Media Card?

Can Registration Bank files (stored either in user memory or in the Smart Media Card)
access & load associated files (styles, voice, multipad) located on the Smart Media Card?

Thanks in advance to all for any information.

Scott