I was wondering if anyone else was intersting in an audio example I was going to share with a couple members through private email.

It's so cool that I get emails from members here who are intersted in trying to do a Hip Hop beat My hats off to all you guys that have tackled something completely new and emailed me in private asking for assistance.

Well I got a question asking to show an example of what I mean by "less is more" in this style of music. You have to be careful not to put too much into the mix, especially if lyrics are involved. The real trick is making it sound "modern". I've always said "cheese hop" comes easier than modern hip hop.

I've got an audio demo (short clip) however it consists of only 3 tracks. With this one loop an individual can do so much (if they had a sampler for example).

If no one is interested within the forum I understand. I'll share it with those that have emailed me.

Regards,
Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.