It's true, when working as a OMB, there certainly are convenience features that make the gig easier and more manageable, but......one thing that I have observed over the years in general and on this board specifically; the more accomplished the player, the less the whining and complaining about features like chord sequencers, and mp3 playback, and midifile/arranger style sync, etc., etc. ect.
In all the years I've been involved in music, I don't ever recall a great B3 player complaining about a B3 not having a transpose button (and I've met a lot of the great ones). Can you imagine Herbie Hancock asking for chord sequencer? The answer, my friend, is blowing in the woodshed. Spend that two hours a day you spend posting philosopy, psycho-babble, and what-if scenarios, in front of your keyboard (any keyboard) practicing and I gaurantee that you will eventually find that the music is far more important than the keyboards feature set. Ummmm, wonder how come the piano is still around essentially unchanged for the last several hundred years (and still fairly popular two). The truth is, the better you are, the less you need crutches. JMO.

chas