Quote:
Originally posted by Michael P. Bedesem:
You do not need to create separate versions of the style. Just load the user style in your instrument and go to the music finder and create new records using the style for each song/tempo. This automatically places mfd records in the style itself and when this style is loaded into another machine it will add these items.

Michael, I'm a bit confused about what you're saying.

My primary Tyros keyboard's created MusicFinder file is setup with a few 'up to' 20 individual MFD 'song records' accessing the SAME 'user' style stored in USER Memory, with the user style # (assigned by the Tyros) for these specific 20 MFD song records, displayed when viewed in your "MusicFinder View" program. Are you suggesting that if I load this MFD database file into ANOTHER Tyros keyboard that I can copy that USER style anywhere in the 2nd Tyros keyboard's USER memory area, and subsequently only need to re-establish the connection (link) to that specific USER style from ONE of the above 20 MusicFinder song records, and the rest of the MFD song records (19) that share that same USER style (19) will automatically be linked to that same USER style & subsequent new style # given that style (by 2nd Tyros keyboard) ? If this is the case, it will definitely make setting up my MusicFinder database on another Tyros MUCH a lot easier & a LOT faster: taking minutes vs hours. Thanks in advance for clarification. - Scott