I'd like to add another discussion to this and hoping to get some inputs also.

Been owning the Triton Studio for a while, I've been thinking after all this time, this is probably not the right keyboard for me. Having been in the Technics/arranger world for a long time, the transition is tough. I can use certain functions on the Triton Studio, but for something I spent over 3000 bux, I am certainly not using the keyboard to full advantage. I find myself trying to figure out how to tweak the effects, or how to make the sequencer work instead of making music. Heck, I got the optional CD writer and I haven't even used that at all! I doubt it that Pa1xPro can be that difficult to operate??

Probably I'm going to just sell my Triton Studio...DEFINITELY mint condition since I don't take it out of my living room and I'm the ONLY player so it's really in good condition. PLUS I'll throw in the soft Korg bag and a stand. I'm still trying to figure out the best way if I sold this via internet.

Now, IF I sold it...should I consider the Pa1X (with speakers) OR Tyros.

My objective:

1. Sound (which is really personal taste. If it's comparable to the Tyros OR if it sounds as good as the Pa1x demo I'll take it).
2. Lots of free spaces to create patterns. I want to be able to chop off songs into: Intro, verse 1, verse 2, refrain, etc..and then play it live or chain it all in the sequencer.
3. Possibly built in speakers.
4. I like Pa1X Pro because its MP3 saving ability.

Can't think of anymore right now...might add later. Meantime I'll wait for anybody's comments.

Thanks all
Jonas